Kristi McCloskey

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Over 80 Scentsy Fragrances!

Did you know that Scentsy has over 80 scents to choose from? This is the largest selection to choose from, from any one company that I have ever seen. There is literally something for everyone.
Maybe your kind of scent is bakery, or maybe its the smell of tropics, maybe romantic scents are your thing. Scentsy puts alot of thought into developing their fragrance line. I believe each scent is made to bring you back to a favorite time, set your mood for the day or just make your home smell really fantastic on a nice Spring evening after a long hard day.
I have a drawer in my china hutch (and yes it is a large drawer) that has been designated my personal Scentsy bar stock pile. I have a little bit of every scent category. I love to choose my 'scent for the day' based on my mood, or the weather. I love how certain scents take you back to a favorite child hood memory. I remember growing up, we had a honeysuckle bush at the end of our driveway. We lived in the country, so this was a really long gravel driveway and on my way out to check the mail on a hot summer afternoon, I would stop and pull off some honeysuckle and lick the inside. Well, this Spring Scentsy came out with a fragrance called Honey Do! and  it takes me right back to that long gravel driveway with the honeysuckle bush at the end. I guess back in my days of burning traditional candles I never experienced anything like this before. Blueberry Cheesecake is another of my favorites, it makes my whole house smell like I've cooked up something yummy. Recently I tried Mums and Marigolds for the first time and strangely enough it was so crisp, clean and refreshing smelling it really put me in the mood for some serious Spring cleaning!
What I absolutely love about the Scentsy fragrance bars is that they come in cubes, so this means that you can put a cube in one day of a scent and then a completely different cube of a different scent the next day. You aren't limited to waiting till your candle burns to the bottom. This unique cube system makes Scentsy so much cheaper than traditional candles. Do you honestly know how many candles you would have to buy and have in your home to experience a different scent in your home each day? I tell you it would be a whole lot!
I also love the fact that there is no jar to throw away when your done with the wax, which is so much better for the environment. Of course there's also no soot, no lead and no risk of fires! Scentsy wax only warms, it never burns. You can put your finger in it and it's only warm to the touch. No worries if you spill it or you have a small child that gets into it.
I love Scentsy candles and the huge variety it has brought to my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment